Argyle offers a compatible spool/material for Stratasys® Fortus® 400/450/900/F900+mc® 3D printers. We have our ultem 9085 filament available in black and natural using the same name brand Sabic Ultem® raw material as Stratasys®. Certifications are available all the way back to the Sabic batch/lot #.
What makes us special for Fortus®Ultem 9085Filament?
All of our products are superbly wound and thus we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. Equivalent to Stratasys® P/N# 312-20000 (Classic/Gen 1) or 355-02310 (Natural) or 355-02311 (Black) Plus/Gen 2 configured machines.
Don’t think much, and grab this amazing Ultem 9085Filament now!
Advantages of ULTEM 9085 3D Printer Filament:
- It has a 1.75mm Ultem® 9085Filament Model.
- High tolerance
- Low smoke production & inflammable,
- Lighter than normal polyetherimide plastic,
- Saves on shipping costs by re-suing OEM canister
- Ultem® 9085 filament is known for its flame resistance, thermal conductivity, and overall strength,
- More affordable than other strong plastic alternatives,
- Environmental resistance.
- No more storing empties for return to OEM or landfill
Top Applications of Ultem® 9085 3D Printer Filament
- End Use Aerospace parts
- Rigid forming tools
- Prototyping for high temperature applications
- Manufacturing fixtures
- Production Parts
Be the first to review this product.
- Ships within 24 Hours
- Material Type:
- ULTEM (9085)
- CANISTER 92 (cu in)
- Filament Diameter:
- 1.75 mm
- Cost per Cu In: