We at Argyle offer a compatible spool/material for Stratasys® Fortus 360/380/400/450/900/F900+® 3D printers. Argyle ASA material is a refill for Stratasys® Canisters and comes with eeprom chips.
What makes us special?
High-quality spool winding, Classic or Plus eeprom chip included. We provide a 100% money-back guarantee, which makes your decision a no-brainer money saver! Equivalent to Stratasys OEM 311-21x00 or 355-0214x.
Key Features of ASA Material:
- Run our ASA 3D Printer filament on any ASA-enabled machine
- Support: Argyle Breakaway (BST) or OEM SOluble (SST)
- Less waste and save on shipping costs by re-using OEM material cassette
- Great UV stability and all-purpose prototyping of ASA material
- Exceptional outdoor use of ASA material in terms of accuracy, stability, and durability
Advantages of Fortus ASA 3D Printer Material:
- Highly resistant to high temperatures and UV rays
- Lower gloss
- Tough and durable material
- Water and chemical resistance
- Post-processing capabilities with acetone
- Excellent finishing
- No more storing empties for return to OEM or landfill
Top Applications of ASA 3D Printer Filament
- Outdoor commercial & infrastructure End-Use Parts
- Consumer goods
- Manufacturing tooling
- Production Parts
***Call for options if your machine is not enabled to run ASA.***
Be the first to review this product.
- Ships within 24 Hours
- Material Type:
- CANISTER 92 (cu in)
- Filament Diameter:
- 1.75 mm
- Cost per Cu In: